1 Month Free Monitored Network Security
PROMO CODE: SECURITY2023
A ransomware attack can cripple your business and cost tens of thousands to recover from. Contact us today to find out how My Security Console customers enjoy the security and peace of mind that comes with the combination of advanced technology that is monitored and managed by trained and certified cyber security experts, or click on the button for more information.
Scroll down this page for more free resources you can use to protect your business.
For more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, toll free at 1-877-707-0920 or use the form on this page.
Use these free Akouto and third party resources to keep your business safe.
Checklists and Guides from Akouto
- Secure Remote Working eBook provides you with important steps for remote workers to keep business systems and information safe.
- Cybersecurity Self Assessment is a tool you can use to get your businesses cyber safety score and learn about what steps you can take to avoid being hacked.
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery cyber readiness checklist provides you with important steps you can take to make sure your business can continue to operate in the face of an emergency.
- Stay Cyber Safe checklist of the most common threats and what steps you can take to protect your business.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training from Akouto
- CyberSecurity 101 is a 15 minute eLearning course with information on common hacking techniques, how you can spot them and how to protect your business.
- Phishing & Email Security is a 10 minute eLearning course on what you need to know to protect your business against the most common email hacking techniques.
Other Free Tools
- CIRA Canadian Shield is a free DNS firewall offering free Enterprise-grade protection for all Canadians and is an excellent way to add another layer of security for your on-site and remote staff.
- Virustotal is an online tool that uses multiple scanners to detect malware in files and URLs (not suitable for confidential files).